Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke compressed kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheSoupiest, Apr 10, 2011.

1. i just got a new pollen press and i don't know much about it. does this method work for smoking the kief patty you get?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hr2BrB8tIY[/ame]
    if not, what are some good alternatives for smoking the patty?

also, is the end product of the pollen press hash, or is that different?

2. DFamn son pretty good looks like you got some good hits thats what matters.

3. i mean it wasn't me in that video, i'm wondering if that method works with compressed kief; it looks in the video like they're using hash oil or something

4. That is hash (oil technically, but not the good stuff that you'd skillet) that they are using in that glass cup, and you can use that method with compressed kief, or any other smoking method really. You can put a little bud in the bottom of your bowl and drop your piece of compressed kief on top, you can put it on a screen, you can just snap the whole thing. Million ways.

Compressed kief is hash yes, and hash that most people call hash on here is technically hash oil. For all intensive purposes, the end product from your pollen press (if it's decent) should be pretty equivalent to anything but pretty melty hash.