How to smoke bongs in public and not get caught

Discussion in 'General' started by Subject0054, Feb 18, 2018.

1. So normally I would go into the forest near my house and smoke a j up there but I haven't got enough for a good size joint so I was going to do bongs but I get paranoid about people walking through the forest as there's a public footpath through there, also I live in England and weed is illegal so I scat out when i smoke outside. I can't smoke at home as I live with my parents and they don't like me smoking weed in the house they'd prefer me to go out of the house for it. I'm just worried that someone will hear the bubbling of the bong and that they'll call the cops as there's quite a few stuck up posh people about recently, so was wondering if u got any tips basicly

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Vape it..

3. Just roll a pinner and keep it on the low down. Can eat a joint if needed. Kinda hard to eat a glass bong if shit goes really bad.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If it allows where a coat and have the shaft up your sleeve. Also paint the tank or base black to hind it in the night.

Either that or put it in your backpack.

Also late hours too like 2-5am

5. bongs are kind of made as indoor inventions but you could easily just not break it if you use it outside

6. How old are you?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I'm betting all of 14 or somethang.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. 17 bruv what of it?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. That's the best age g, what part of England you from?

• Funny Funny x 1

10. Bye billy you have to be 18 to join GC.

11. Are you also 17 "G" ?

12. Probably not.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. What u gonna do mush u gone snitch ? Cus that ain't gone do shit just make another account init

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Be abit hard growing in my house with my parents running around don't u think?

• Disagree Disagree x 1

15. I like it how you agreed with OP saying he's 17 then basically say your 17 yourself, now you've changed your tune because i stated you have to be 18 to join GC:laughing::laughing:..

Just admit it like OP did..

16. Watchout

We got a badass rebel over here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

17. I've already snitched on you billy. Good luck making another account GC will just keep banning you because of your I.P address..

18. Loool when did I say I was 17 I think it's the best age coz I've been 17...

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

19. Am i correct when i say GC will ban if you make a new account because of the IP address? I've seen it happen before & i know you used to be a mod so you'll know man lol

20. What are you on about billy? No one said anything about growing. You've basically just confirmed you're underage..