Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke a joint properly...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stephen987, Aug 27, 2008.

1. I drink/smoke to have a good time with my buddies. I'm 17, all of my friends smoke to trip out and drink to get hammered. I wouldn't want to pass out, lol. That would suck.

2. smoke bowls if ya want to get blazed

joints are cool

but only good for groups

take the fattest hits u can

and hold them in as long as u can

when u cough up a lung

you know you've done it correctly

3. ^^^ Yup, that's usually how I smoke. Hold it in for an insane amount of time, inhale as much as possible, etc.

4. no guys you don't need to hold it and cough

try that method I posted above, I guarantee you'll like it!!

5. Yeah, I'm going to try that tonight, amsterdamage. Nice name, by the way.

6. Good to see wise, responsible use by the younger set.

7. nahhhh yo double wraping makes it burn muchhhh slowerr idk about gettin you higher i aint a fuckin scientist but it deff burns slower

8. 1)lol
    2)smoke so that you get high and enjoy the high, dont waste weed on smoking and passing out, thats stupid

9. You smoke to the point of hallucination every time? jesus

10. Don't smoke joints alone it just burns off weed unless your a Championship Speed Smoker... Cut the bottom off a 2liter pop bottle, burn a hole in the cap big enough to fit a Socket into, place said socket into cap and seal it with glue or gum if your desprit... Put a screen from the hardwhere store into the socket... Fill your sink/tub/tea pitter up with water, place the bottle into the water up to the neck, put your greens in the socket and screw the cap on, light the greens while slowly lifting the bottle in a upwards small swirling motion, once its all the way filler take off the cap, get ready to hit it, push it down without inhaling untill you get the water up to the outside neck, now hit it deep hold the hit for 6secs and exhale. Its called a Gravity Bong and it will get you lifted as hell of the smallest amount of bud.

11. long as its dank bud and not reggie a joint should be more than enuff

12. i love when people do this, because i've heard it mentioned to every new smoker when they ask some question about how to smoke or what to use. and everyone who mentions it always assumes a new smoker can build/execute this properly...

13. Good point. Henceoforth when a noob asks by what means he should smoke, I'll explain in great detail how to make bubble hash...lol.

14. hold for 3secs/chain smoking is a great method, remember free burning = waste try to minimize that; slow smooth hitz.

15. lol smoke that shit as fast as you can and down a cup of coffee
    wait a few mins and you will be ripped out of ur mind for a bit haha, oh yeah energy drinks work too

16. How did you even find this thread lol?

Gravity bongs are the best way to conserve weed if you ask me. They're kind of harsh to take in though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Joints are not for when you want to conserve weed. That is what glass is for.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. i believe theres technique in how you toke. if you're a lightweight, maybe stick to using pipes or bongs because you will use less weed to get stoned and there's no waste. if you dont wanna waste a doobie, hotbox a car.