Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hi

When smoking a bong you light the weed, but do you then have to inhale goes slowly up, and when it's close to the top, i take the bowl up? And inhale thr smoke?

And if there are ash in the bowl, do i have to keep lightning untill no more weed in the bowl

2. How do you smoke bong? :)

3. Yes.... Noob lol :) now go smoke and enjoy

4. Put your finger over the hole on the side, light it, take the hit until the weed falls through or you can't take anymore, take your finger off the hole on the side and inhale

5. Nothings wrong with a noob ?

:hello:

6. Hold clutch, light, drag till its keeshed, lift off clutch and inhale ghost. Unless you only have a bowl; then just lift it once you're done :D

7. It's all up to you really... Sure, there's a basic way to do it: essential things everyone needs to know, like packing the bowl, lighting it, etc. But, how much smoke you take in is up to you. Try doing a smaller hit at first, and if you feel you can take bigger ones, go for it.

I'm a seasoned smoker, and I pretty much just fill my big bong with skoke and then take the hit. You need to do some trial and error to gain the knowledge for yourself. It's not something that someone has directions for :p All bongs are different, as well, so we couldn't tell you how to hit YOUR bong, just guide you in hitting A bong. :) Hope this kinda helped.

Happy :bongin:

8. Like So

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6SqcTuJM0&feature=related]from yellow milk to nothing! - YouTube[/ame]

But only hold it for like 3 seconds.

9. I didn't realize this was a common problem. On Wednesday I was toking with this guy who just couldnt hit the bong. Couldn't get the water rolling. Then yesterday I smoked out another one of my friends who took 2 rips that barely bubbled. Then again last might I smoked with a girl who didn't understand how to hit it. It isn't even that hard. You put it up to your mouth and breathe in...

10. We were all noobs at one time man. But seriously, a bong is easy as shit to use. Just watch a video on youtube of someone smoking a bong.

11. Just so we are all clear I wasn't bashing noobs. Just giving him some shit haha I'm sure he'll get it down.