How to smoke a bong without any taste!

Discussion in 'General' started by tgrsplash, Aug 19, 2017.

1. So I discovered that if I don't breathe through my nose during a hit I will have basically cut off my sense of taste (or some of it). I know some people already do this, and it really helps when the bong tastes like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What. People breathe through their nose as they take a hit? I can't do that. Wait a minute. Hold up. I think I remember this from band. Isn't that like the same thing where you can blow a tuba or trumpet or whatever other mouthpiece type instrument while breathing through your nose? Forgot the word.

EDIT: It's circular breathing.

3. Oops i meant while inhaling

4. either keep the bong clean (i clean mine every morning) or buy better bud....depends on the cause of the bad taste.

• Like Like x 2
  5. its amazing what a $1.89 bottle of 90% Iso Alcohol from C V S and some sea salt will do. Cheapest wah to keep my pieces clean daily and avoid that "aftertaste" on your hits if you will. Only way I am really able to taste terps and phenotypes like strawberry or diesel or fruit etc. from flower is by having a purrfectly clean piece, or roll a J with organics, or ya know, dabs lol Enjy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk