How to smoke a bong AND cough

Discussion in 'General' started by PhillyToker418, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Yeah I know it should weird but I havent been geting as high and ive been taking nasty rips and not coughing and I heard when you do cough youget higher so what ways can I take massive rips

2. uhm just hold the lighter to your bud longer I guess.

I don't really understand your post but I thought id try to help

3. Idk im high as shit

4. lmao...

5. ease up leather lungs, coughing won't make you "higher".

take a tolerance break or get better herb.

that feeling that you're chasing by coughing? oxygen deprivation.

6. party bowl and a blow torch

7. You have to smoke bigger bowls. Try one of these

[​IMG]

8. This makes me giggle.

OP, be happy that you don't cough. I cough my lungs up and everyone's like, "ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED WATER?" Its so annoying.

9. Coughing is ONLY related to getting high because weed makes you high, and it makes you cough.

Coughing has zilch to do with the interaction of thc and cannabinoids to the cb receptors.

To get higher, smoke more, or take a break.

I purposefully take smaller hits to avoid coughing since it's unpleasant, leads to horrible headaches, and can make me throw up if it's violent enough. Fuck that noise, that's not worth getting high.

10. if you wanna cough, all you gotta do is a dab or two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btN3JYw3O4g

(not my video)

11. Grind up your weed when you pack a bowl. It will burn faster, allowing you to inhale more smoke before you run out of lung capacity.

12. Haha for some reason i can take the FATTEST dab my lungs can handle and cough none. I smile on the exhale and look at everyone in the room with a grin. Next thing you know the light weights think "o hey he did and didn't cough i should be good!" and they get fucking Annihilated :laughing:

13. i remember my first dab.

i couldn't catch my breath. at all. every time i tried to inhale a fresh breath, i would start coughing uncontrollably.

this lasted for damn near 5 minutes. the whole time i wished to just pass out.