How to seperate plants from a pot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weedmastaz, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Ok so im a complete beginner and i have 3 plants in the same pot and im almost certain there roots have crossed how would i seperate the the plants?

2. No sure on that but what I do on other plants is remove the plants crumble the soil gently and slowly gently separate them. You will inevitability tear some roots.

Next time do not grow them together. You never really want to grow any plant in the same pot as another.

3. rhapsodyrcks is correct. After you transplant into separate pots, the moment you are thinking about the final transplant, if you choose to do so, look at the root structure first, review the condition of the roots themselves in order to monitor whether it is receiving enough feed, if there is enough root development, etc etc. This will provide you with some evidence in order to make any adjustments to provide a better yield.

4. Thanks you guys beginners mistake you know lol

5. it happens.

do it as soon as you can, the longer u wait the more entangled those roots will be.

6. If you rinse all the soil off the roots after you pull them, it will probably be much easier to untangle.