Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to seem COMPLETELY innocent

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tacompton, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Hi guys this is my first post on Grass City and I need to know if my plans would work for tomorrow.

I love to rock climb. I plan on going rock climbing tomorrow and I want to make sure I'm going to be able to go without problem. Stoned. I will be biking there for about 10 miles because I don't have a car at the moment. I have two plans on how I can do this and need the help from you guys to pick the best one.

1. I will smoke a few bowls at home, shower, eat and drink something, and will bike off hopefully 30 minutes after I smoked earlier. From there, it's about 4 miles into town where I'm hoping to buy some Clear Eyes because I get really red eyes whenever I smoke. After that I might eat some food and then head over to the gym for another few miles. I'm worried with this that either the cashier at the store will know I'm high or I will not even be high once I get to the gym.

OR

2. I leave my house and buy Clear Eyes at town, smoke at a smoke spot on the bike path, spray down, eat snacks, use Clear Eyes, drink water and proceed on. I'm worried with this plan that I will smell like smoke on the way to/ at the gym which would be awful.

Thanks for reading and all hope will be greatly appreciated.

2. Don't overthink it and don't do it if you can't handle it, if this is such a problem for you it requires a post you probably aren't ready to do it stoned

3. Plan 2 sounds better if you want to be high while climbing.. The first one, your high will fade out by the time you do all that stuff.

1) No one notices if your high or not, unless you are paranoid about it and then you look like your high as fuck...I mean after all you'll have clear eyes. The only people who notice are the people who smoke/stoners.. and they'll appreciate it as stoners.. The people who dont smoke will never notice.. and at the very worst if they do notice (which they odont even care).. they won't think you're high, they'll think you're weird.

2) And if anyone notices, do you really care? Marijuana is a beautiful thing. :)

Grow some balls haha jk but yeah man with experience comes confidence. I've been high in every public situation you can imagine thousands of times lol. Just never put yourself in a situation where you actually need to worry about some shit.. Otherwise you'll always be fine

4. some gyms will ban members over weed. they're extremely anti-drug in those places. tht's the only reason i dont go to the gym

5. #5 Mot1ve, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    I understand. My point was more or less that they won't know he has weed and no one can accuse someone of being high.. It's just wrong ... Most gyms don't even have henchmen walking around looking for stuff like that. Even in the smallest club gyms, no one cares. In the big gyms, they're alot more open and harder to check for shit like that with hundreds of people in there.

I know for sure he won't be too damn high to the point he can't be coherent.. because afterall, he's going to be rock climbing.. He'll be fine man. 100%

6. Thanks all for helping and ya I always do tend to over analyze everything. It's a problem. Anyways I couldn't even make it today because it's pouring rain lol. I'll try again Monday.

7. Speaking of henchmen and gyms here's a very interesting 35 minute documentary

8. Seen it man. Vice kinda fell off but I do enjoy some of their documentaries. That one was kinda lackluster though.
    <br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;"><br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;">------<br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;"><br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;">But yeah to the OP , you need not worry about people coming up to you in the gym and bothering you for being high... Because I highly doubt that will ever happen, even if your eyes were as red as tomatoes and you smell like a skunk.. and went to a club gym with old people. Trust me man... People don't really care about other people as much.. Unless they're violating some type of rules.. <br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;"><br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;">I know people who go to the gym high as fuck... I don't recommend it myself, but you're just going rock climbing at the gym.. It's not like while you're rock climbing some dudes gonna be like "hey man ur high? GET OFF THIS WALL NOW!" "IM TELLING!"<br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;"><br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;">Common sense is always imperative though. If you feel like you'd be paranoid due to circumstances, then dont go high period. Becuase people will notice if you're paranoid more than if you're high. Paranoia will make you look suspect in any situation, even if you're not high.<br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;"><br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;">Example: cops really are hyper sensitive to nervousness.. They use it as as ign to see if someone is hiding something.. That's when they will get aggressive and try to search you or your car, etc... You can be the most innocent person in the world, but your actions and demeanor will give signs<br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;"><br style="line-height: 22.4000015258789px;">