Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to see if somebody is faking high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Typhlo, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Well I was just skyping with one of my buds who smokes up and one of my other friends was at his house and apparently the other friend had smoked twice before; however, I'm not sure if he was lying or not. I did not see them toking up, but I'm sure they did, but when they came back they called me and the other friend was laughing a ton and seemed as if he was faking. It seemed as if he was trying too hard. How can you normally tell if somebody is faking a high?

tl;dr: How can you tell if somebody is faking a high?

2. Just ask politely. Since it was over Skype, im guessing it'd be hard to tell just by looking.

3. Just ask and why would anybody wanne fake high

4. get some bud and have them come smoke and see if they act the same

5. red eyes, usually my eyes are a good indicator of my level of high...if theyre slightly pink im not really high. but i also heard that some peoples eyes dont get red at all

6. He was probably just having a good time while he was high, who gives a fuck if he was laughing a lot, if he said he was high and you know he smokes often, there is no reason to question it.

7. Either he was having a good time, or if he has a low tolerance you know... I wouldn't question it much because i assumed they smoked. I guess that's as far as i cared.

8. Well, why do you want to prove that he's lying? Let the kid pretend and have fun, you can go ahead and get high yourself and stop worrying over unnecessary things.

9. This reminds me of when I first got into smoking, I'd usually toke up and then play some online games for a while. I'd join a chat with my friends and they'd just hear my laughing hysterically the entire time, after which they would start debating amongst themselves whether I was actually stoned or not.

Needless to say, after sending a picture of my stash to the non-believers, they became quiet pretty fast.

EDIT : Oh. Yeah. Besides telling that anecdote, I wanted to say : Why does it matter?

10. Yeah def not a big deal, Generally eyes are the only give away if you are going off a visual...

11. my ayes dont go red they go slight pink and then only every once in a while its more aa glassy white eyes i got

12. #12 runthistown18, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
    If somenone really high their eyes move slow...Like it has a delay.
    & They'll zone off to something else.

13. Who would wanna fake a high :confused_2:

14. Who cares? Let him fake it then.

15. Lol why would it even matter
    If he smoked he smoked
    If he didn't let him enjoy his placebo effect

16. Were you high? cause if not then I see the issue here.

17. I know this one kid who only ever tried smoking to "fit in" and he faked being high all the time. I dislike these types of people.

18. My eyes dont go red unless i smoke like four times the ammount that i feel comfortable smoking. They just get a very thick layer of that glassy shit so people get blinded by it and cant tell if im high or not

19. Tell them too spit, because when you're high your mouth is dry and you can barely spit.

20. Why u skyping to figure out if there high?

Johnny: I'm smoking a blunt broooo!!

Typhio: Bullshit bro Skype me, let me see.

Lol what are ull 4?

Just smoke.