Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Scrape Resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Feb 12, 2011.

1. I'm running on about 6g's for the next 2 months gotta find ways to conserve bud. I'm tired of my pipes, and only resoirt to jay's these days. I heard about taking the roaches which contain resin. But what do you do with the roaches and how do you "extract" the residue?

When done, is it possible to make into hash, or rather how do u smoke it?

2. take the weed out of the roach.

3. I believe you mean just rolling it into a generation joint. So like with all those roaches you put that weed into another joint and smoke it.

4. I've made iso hash oil from roach weed and it was fucking disgusting. I don't know what I expected though. I think I forgot that you use iso to get resin out of pipes duh

5. you can either:

tear the roach open and pack the weed in a piece, such as a 1-hitter.

or

wait til you have around 7-8 roaches and tear all the weed out of them and roll a roach blunt lol.

6. #6 HelpDesk, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    This guy i used to chill with... when we broke up roaches for the resin coated weed... He'd take the paper of the j and put it in a bowl and smoke it.

Disgusting as fuck.

We used to do generation weed lol like smoke 6 j's and save the roaches(we stopped a couple hits early)... use those 6 roaches to roll 4 j's, then those 4 roaches would be rolled into 2 j's then those 2 would become 1 potent mind blowing j.

3rd generation weed lol

7. eww, wtf. thats fuckin nasty :eek:

:smoke:

8. If you have 6 grams for 2 months you better quit rollin jays and pipe that shit. Just take snaps untill your good. I cant make 6 grams last me a week.

9. here's a thought .. don't smoke.. i know it's hard but willpower is it's own reward , after two weeks smoke up a little , you will be blazed repeat every two weeks like a little reward system for yourself....great way to build will power..

10. MFLB :D 6 g's will last u like 3 months if your tolerance is low lol .3 last me.... about 3 or 4 days.

11. Dude...just smoke the doobie weed in a pipe...simple,

12. I've been scraping my bowls for a good while now, but I can never reach around to the side of the bowl that doesn't have the carb on it. I have tried adjusting the tools I use to wrap around to the other side of the bowl, but that never seems to help me. If anyone knows a good way to reach to that other side of the bowl, please do tell me. No, I will not try the boiling method. For me, that method was stressful and really vexing. :(

So if you have any other ideas, please fill me in on it!

13. lol at saying you wanna conserve and being a jay smoker

good luck with that

14. What are you like 4 years old a .3 barely lasts me 3 minutes let alone 3 days.

15. no need to rip on people cuz u got a retarded high tolerance. :confused_2:

it doesn't make you cool bro

16. I wasnt trying to rip on them, just trying to give someone a laugh. Who wouldnt want to have a low tolerance all that means is it takes less weed to get you high. You just want more posts, post something that actually makes sense next time.

17. How does conserving bud and saving money make me 4? If anything, I have you beat. I spend less on weed then you do. I get just as high. And it lasts me a lot longer.

18. [quote name='"Dr Dazed"']

What are you like 4 years old a .3 barely lasts me 3 minutes let alone 3 days.[/quote]

Please sir tell me how that post does anything but try to rip on them? A .3 in a launch box can last me a week, I don't smoke every day so there you go. Your coolness does not increase by the amount of buds you smoke

19. no way the kid is smokin .1 a day for 3 days and being high though... unless ur a 4 yr old:p:cool::cool::cool::cool:

20. It sounds like you've never used a good vape then, I smoke about a gram a day but when I had my vape I vaped like .2 -.3 a day and was way baked. :p