how to safly buy supplys?

Discussion in 'Security' started by joeya28, May 10, 2011.

1. Told by whom?

Simon

2. I've read it on several different forums. Is it accurate? Who knows, better safe than sorry...

3. The truth of the matter is that we really don't know wtf the Fed is capable of, so why take ANY chances? I'm sure Bin Laden had no idea they were capable of flying in and fucking his shit up the way they did...hell if they can do that, what makes you think they can't find out shit about you??

4. well i think they can find out anything they want theyre prolly gonna bust a good amount of cool peeps on this forum , which makes me mad but for those who are growing on a smaller scale for personal use , we are simply not important enough to the feds to look into theres a lot more shit going on in the world other than average joes trying to grow a decent smoke man
    dont give them a reason to look into you and they wont is what im saying you know?
    good luck everyone stay under the radar lol :smoke:

5. I know for a FACT that grow shops do not give your info to the feds, or LEO. Furthermore they CANNOT legally do so without a court order. The same goes for your CC company. I am a sales manager for a local grow shop. All of our products are for home gardening and are completely legal.

There is a terrible stigma against indoor growing because people think that you can ONLY grow cannabis indoors. Plenty of people use indoor growing/hydroponics for sustainable home farming.

No you cannot call a hydroponics store and ask about MMJ, but as far as everyone is concerned you are growing tomatoes.

If you have any questions PM me. I can make sure you get all your supplies discretely if you are that concerned. I can probably throw in a discount too.

6. good fuckin thread

7. LOL...now thats just stupid!!!!

Left hand, bring down the twin towers, hit the Pentagon and get crashed by heros going to DC.....

Right hand, grow a little weed.....

8. I agree with this more than anything. The vast majority of bust, especially small ones, are by LOCAL LEO. It's their radar you want to not be on. That's why you tell no one and don't be caught around places where they are gonna start investigating you.

Also the biggest one in my opinion, DON'T SMOKE IN YOUR CAR!!! When they pull you over for that busted light or even to ask a question and smell bud on you, they will note that whether they bust you then or not. After that they might start asking questions.

LEO, is not going to randomly get your CC transactions and then start screening for hydro purchases to then try to get a warrant to raid what could be a rose or tomato grow. That is a waste of their time unless they have some outside reason to suspect you. Its not like Visa or Mastercard hands the BILLIONS of transactions a day they process over to the Feds. They had over YOUR transactions only AFTER they have been asked specifically for them.

Don't act suspicious and give them reasons to look into you and you will be fine.
    Never suspected, Never harassed, Never busted...

9. Sounds like that store owner went with the court appointed attorney or your not telling the whole story. I know several lawyers who would have crushed the state in that case. 100% of the time. That is absurd and if the district or Circuit court made that decision I am almost certain the appellate court would have overturned it.

It is like saying that a gun store or sporting goods store owner of say Dunhams or MC Sports is responsible for selling a shot gun and the owner of the shot gun murders someone so the store owner must be responsible even though he legally sold the gun...

I say proof and names and places or I just can't buy what you are selling.

10. Even what this guy above who was quoted is saying is not correct. They may actually do those things but it is in no way legal for them to just run random plate numbers to see who you are or look up your record. Any more than it is to randomly do it while they drive behind you... Oh but that does not stop them. At least not in my state. Then again I keep a lawyer on retainer always. Not just for this since I grow legally, but because I cannot fight the law alone and even if you are an upstanding citizen void of crime and wrong doing you are not safe.

At least here there are 1000's of people going in the hydro shops and there are like 20 of them. The cops barely have enough man power to just do the normal job. I doubt unless there is reason they are watching any of them ever. If they suspect illegal activity they will investigate with probable cause and warrants. Without those things they will never make it past a court room especially if that lawyer you keep on retainer is a BEAST. By beast I mean he is friends with every other lawyer, prosecutor, and judge in your county. That is really what you pay for in a good criminal defense attorney. You can doubt what I am saying but I can prove it with the events of my life and many around me first hand. You get what you pay for.

11. Postal Money Orders, or Paypal you can add money directly to paypal using a greendot card found at Rite-Aid , walgreens , ect...

12. sorry i meant if they are not marketing toward mj growers they should be...and yes they exist mainly for us mj growers....i must have been ripped when i posted the last time.

13. haha it's def not the best analogy.

puffer

14. Heh, sorry if I came off a little dickish.