Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll this kind of joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Aug 5, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

How do you roll this sort of joint? I know it looks like a blunt but i've never seen any tutorials on rolling that sort of fat in the middle and slim on each end type joints.

i can only roll standard conical joints and i'd love to try a roach-less classic joint but i have no idea how it is rolled. how does the business end stay open?[​IMG]

2. Looks like someone who doesn't know how to roll, lol?

3. I think it looks like shit, pregnant joints are no fun. Cones however, are the best IMO.

4. I'd assume you'd just put more in the center.

5. It looks like the first step would be "don't be very good at rolling joints."

6. looks like someone who does not really know how to roll did this......its a result of poorly spreading the weed out prior to rolling... it burns bad this way as well....
    [​IMG]

7. Rolls like that always have a shitty burn, until the end.

8. dont listen to your friends, that roll is a roll of someone who doesn't know shit