How to roll the perfect cone joint *pics inside*

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by 70s, May 31, 2009.

1. Takes a lot of skill to backroll but definitely worth the effort, main problem is it gets trickier the more you smoke...! =)

Amazing guide btw!

2. fur shur!!! i woke and boke this morning, and i look forward to another one tommorrow:p

3. today i almost said woke n boke but it fealt soo wrong.

I like it tho, ill go ahead an use it now.

4. what?...the guide?

5. the term woke n boke, but yeah man as soon as i find something fairly close to papers thats burns slow ill use ur guide.

i dont mind using bible paper but the last time i did the paper burnt away and my guts dropped out.

is there a specific type of bible paper, or another alternative that i should try?

6. haha, idk i dont use bible papers. not that i care for all that bud i just buy regular papers. there cheap and abundant. any paper should do the trick. zig zags are my favorite. zig zag ultra thins are what im twisting these days

7. cool man thanks i think i know of a spot where i can pick some up, i'm using swishers for now, i like rolling blunts.

8. yeah i like my blunts as well. but you wont catch me rolling a swisher. usually im twistin a dutch

9. i like your method
    i just dont have the patience i use a rolling machine

10. once you get it down there is no patience.

11. Sometimes you need to because of the past tense :D

I do like the guide. Right now i just have a bunch of keifed hash:cool: not a bad thing but i'll have to wait till i get a new bag to try out this demo! My girl loves cones and i always roll them straight so this will be nice. thanks for the excellent guide +REP

12. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFxCqXwBZ28"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

13. backrolling is much easier imho

lick and roll, none of this tryin to tuck the paper in or some shit.... a cool trick to do at a party is to backroll a joint, and RIGHT AFTER you lick the gum strip, and finish rolling the joint, you take a lighter and light the excess paper on fire, it will burn till it gets to the gum and then it stops burning cause of the saliva, and it doesnt negatively effect the joint, or positively effect it but it looks pretty cool

14. yeah backrolling looks sick. im definitely going to try it now that you mentioned it. heres a great guide...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUv9CZMsa1A]YouTube - Daily Smoker - roll a joint - Inside Out[/ame]

15. any more blades find this useful?:smoke::smoke:

16. Ohhh Shieeet, im glad to see someone knows cones are they only way to roll a j.

+rep

17. yeah they are the most preferred way for me:smoke:

18. nooob
    you dont need the filter to roll:)

19. nice

BTW do you really love that70s show that much???

20. lmao
    i dnt know about you but i find it easy to roll without the filter
    than with the filter
    IMO it just enhances the smoking pleasure (no weed in you mouth)