How to roll the dual-layer, honey insulated, slow burning 7 inch, Super-Joint

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by DaWood, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Man the paper and honey probably weighed three times as much as that skimp ass amount of herb you put in. And Jordan shoe paper is good to use? You know what's really good to use? Joint papers.

2. Using joint papers to roll a joint would be the stupidest idea ever. Once you have some real input, come back.

3. Damn man I must've been extra blazed this morning what was I thinking? :D

4. lol ;)

5. haha, i put in two grams of blue cheese into that joint, my camera just sucks :/

6. Wait, are you being serious? You think smoking honey is a good idea? There's alot better ways to make a joint burn slow. Damn.

I've heard cyanide makes joints burn slow too. Why don't you mix some of that in

7. I'm amazed that has gone on for this long.

Saw threads about this from 2006, maybe earlier.

Someone actually said (paraphrasing) 'your body can naturally remove resin buildup from the lungs over time, but sugar stays forever'...
    Seriously? People believe everything they read?

The fact of it is, your body would just absorb the sugars. Almost every paper I've ever used had sugar based gum on it. So by the logic I'm seeing, anyone who ever used a pre-gummed paper is going to die because of it some day?

Not trying to say anyone's wrong or right, simply that the amount of sugar found in honey isn't enough to consume your lungs the way a massive scale sugar fire would. (the source of this fact/myth is a thread from a long time ago, with a link to a website that discussed safety precautions when dealing with flare ups when boiling large amounts of sugar or something like that..)

Just my 2 cents, not trying to get flamed.
    :bolt: