Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll joints ?? For noobs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ultramaxx, May 31, 2020.

1. Joints homie joints, and thicc bluntz too. I can roll either. You just gotta skrill em out till your like damn best one yet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Can't believe no one has suggested pre-rolled cones. I use RAW but there are all kinds,brands,sizes, etc.
    Pre-rolled empty cone, pack-em up and you are good to go. Tips already built in. Been smoking weed for 42 years and still can't roll a decent joint.

3. I really can’t say which is healthier, joints are a really thin paper where blunts are a tobacco leaf. I just buy the orange zig zags, what I’ve been using for over a decade. I like blunts as well but I usually only smoke blunts when I’m with a crowd.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. jus try to spin up a thiccc blunt of strait fire 2 da dome :smoke::hello:

5. Yeah that’s what in going to get when I have more money I ordered 9 feet of joint paper too fool around with .
    I can probably learn to roll them I’ve rolled a blunt many times before . However mine aren’t often tright enough .[​IMG]

6. Is 9 feet even much ? They had better deals but all required $25 or larger orders
    What’s that like 10 joints or more??
    Better to buy uncut rolls or individual stacks of papers??

7. A pack or two of these should last a while.

Adjustments.JPG

8. What can you use as diy joint tips ???
    Any help pictures???
    Thanks

9. #29 SH0T3, Jun 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    If you need one you can cut or tear a piece off of the cardboard on the package. I used to use index cards as well when I would use a filter. I don’t usually use one anymore I just pinch/fold the paper where the mouth piece is.

10. I made 3 small joints last night got way higher then using bong itself , so I’m getting tolerance again.
    [​IMG]

Any pictures of how you do this to avoid using a tip ‘? My issue is getting it wet so I use a tip
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The tape was on the tip no contact with anything in heat !! Experimenting is fun
    French size papers are tiny but roll nice !! Was a cheap brand $2 ez something
    Tigher ones burn slower

11. Looks good bud! Keep practicing and you’ll be rolling joints that look like cigs in no time! I’ll roll one up after I eat dinner and show you what I do. I’m not doing a very good job of explaining it but you wanna put a crease in the paper on the mouthpiece end. Then when you hold it the crease stays and keeps the bud out of your mouth.

12. #32 SH0T3, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    Double post

13. IMG_0432.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Any expert videos on this or just do it yourself and eventually learn it ???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I’m having a hard time rolling then still seems like my joint paper is too dry and my lighter burning it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum