Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll inside out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TBird, Dec 27, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH_rh0KmwHM&feature=fvst]YouTube - Daily Smoker - Roll a Joint - Inside Out[/ame]

I've seen this video but I still dont really understand rolling inside out. I see he puts the paper gum side down and he has the gum facing him. Do I lick the gum through the paper or what? :confused_2:

2. I don't smoke joints.
    Make a solarbong hit vid.

3. I've done that before. But really how the fuck do I do this.

4. Looks like he just slobbers on the paper until it sticks to itself. I guess the same way gumless papers work.

5. Rolling inside out is rolling tthe same way you roll in outside in...or normal if u couldn't figure that out.

6. That is a really unique idea i have never seen before....

Meant so so u do not have to smoke the whole paper, but just enough to roll exactly around the J ..

If you watch closely, it is simple to see how he did it... U just have to get it wet enough to activate the glue through 2 layers of paper

7. Thats what I thought. I smoked one of these with my buddy (idk how he got it) and it was alot more herbal taste and no so much paper taste.

8. 100% true..

I love rolling this way, I don't smoke too many jays but this is the way to roll :D:smoke: