Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll amazing joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MBettyGatsby, Mar 30, 2011.

1. So, I contstantly see people rolling bad ass joints. I mean a can roll a decent joint but I want astounding... any tips?

2. This ^ Buy a pack of papers and some tobacco and start rollin that shit up.

3. Kill the first newborn you see and drink its blood.
    You will then have the power to roll the sickest joints ever.

4. Not funny at all.

Practice man. Try different papers, maybe roll tobacco up, I recommend EZ Wider papers those are easy to roll

5. #6 MBettyGatsby, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah, that's super funny... everyone loves dead baby jokes. Thanks... :/

6. I have the same problem. Sometimes I roll AMAZING joints but other times I either fuck up entirely or make a decent joint. But ive noticed that I do better when I'm really calm.
    So what i suggest is just find a place to roll where you are calm, and confident. Start slow and just take your time, breath, and just practice. 8)

7. Start to roll with tobacco or use a joint roller

8. U mad?

9. [​IMG]