Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~~*How To Roll A Perfect Blunt*~~**LOTS Of Pictures**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustDank, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Is there any cancer paper in Swisher products?

+rep for good guide.

2. nah well at least not in the smaller ones. the fattys might. but anything the size of a standard philly will.

3. just make sure u lick underneath the flap on top. and hold it there a few seconds and sorta rub it lightly with your finger until it sticks. you'll get it. try different brand blunts too. philly's stick great. but they're huge

4. I just learned how to roll and i was having that problem as well..Learn to close the blunt with your upper lip so you can lick it and close it before it has time to dry out. Plus if your bud is good and sticky you will have problems trying to close it with your fingers because the blunt kinda sticks to your finger when you try to press it down.

5. good pointers.

6. out of all the blunts wev rolled id have to say the best 10/10 chino qualified blunts (inside joke) are almost always swishers or phillie/whiteowl type blunts. leafed ones like dutches and games smoke like a champ, but are hard to get to look good

7. nah that first dutchy was fucking amazing

8. Need more feedback and recognition to the mods. this is a great guide

9. the bud looks like dutch guts hahaha

10. I use a diff technique but i've always wondered about this one. Do you lick the paper, then basically just stick it between both your lips and seal it? I know it's probably pretty hard to explain over the internet..

11. damn nice shit bro.
    ps. how do i save this if i ever wanna go back and look?

12. good shit

13. This guide rocks. I already knew how, but this should be stickies for teh nubz

14. I found a funny recently uploaded video that teaches you how to roll.

http://youtu.be/lxg3Kyx8HMM

15. I don't roll blunts, I really prefer to use a piece. But this is good shit to know.

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.