How to roll a nice Dutch Master blunt (alot of pics)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by t3k, Dec 7, 2008.

1. yea i smoked some garcia vaga blunts. they were mad hard to roll but they were rly slow burning.

2. i don want this thread to die...BUMP:smoking:

3. bro u use all that paper? the best thing to do is cut off as much paper as you can.

4. #44 Hackster420, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
  5. i just rolled that using this. thanks man!!

Attached Files:

6. I bought some dutch masters honey and both of them were fucking dried out to the point where I couldn't get the leaf off without it crumbling in my fingers. I pre moistened it and everything the bitch was just dried the fuck out. I am buying the 3 packs in the box from now on they seem to be fresher

7. Very nice. I've only rolled with blunt wraps because actual cigars seemed to complex. But now with this guide, I'll be sure to try. +rep

8. It's good to have an official one of these that needs to be stickied.

9. +rep for saying piff!

no one says that around my area, and everyone makes fun of me when i do

10. out of all the tuts i have seen to roll a blunt urs takes the win!!!!!!!! :D +rep

11. Great guide, some other ones out there, but you covered all the small details. +rep

12. Best blunt rolling guide I've ever seen on here. Sticky?

13. Phillies are a waste of money.

14. I usually break up before de-leafing, because I usually am breaking up by hand, and by the time I get done the leaf dries out. I know I can just huff it, and it's all good, but just my pref.
    Awesome tutorial though.

15. Now you see that discolored line going all the way down the inner leaf? Rolling with this on just makes rolling more difficult.
    Remove this but try to rip it as straight as possible. the easiest way to do this is to fold it in and make a crease then rip it as you would rip out a piece of paper.
    [​IMG]

excellent guide man but this was the only thing I had a problem with.. I see the outlines of your fingers but I'm totally missing the discolored line, maybe I'm just half-blind? idk haha but could you post a dif picture where its more visible or like outline it maybe? that'd be sweet thanks, like I said EXCELLENT guide :D

16. Nice pics and tutorial , I love my swishers but smoke a vanilla dutchie every once in a while.

17. The Dutch rolls nice. It is tasty. As you give them time to dry and harden, each blunt becomes a masterpiece. A masterpiece rolled with patience, temperance, and tender loving care.

18. Definitely my paper of choice for twisting up. Games and Dutches is what everyone smokes.

19. I think the stip is in the picture right above that one ;)
    great guide