Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Roll A Joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SizurP, Aug 22, 2009.

1. This is my step by step guide on rolling standard Joints!

Materials: Weed, Rolling Papers, Card Paper, Razor (Optional)

Step One: cut out a piece of cardpaper in the shape of a rectangle about a half inch long and about a quarter inch wide. Roll this up to create your roach or filter. You will uses the Roach as a mouthpiece to prevent getting mix into your mouth, giving the joint volume and and even roll.

Step Two: Place the Roach on the end of the rolling paper with the sticky strip of the paper facing upward.

Step Three: Place the Mix on the Joint in an even strip across the paper but not to close to the end or some will fall out while your rolling.

Step Four: Pick up the paper and fold the one end without the sticky strip over the weed and tuck it under the mix. Take the other end with the sticky strip and fold it over and tighten the joint by rolling and tucking the unsticky end in tighter. Fold over and lick the sticky strip and finish rolling.

Step Five: Typically your joint will be damp but not wet enough to make your joint unsmokeable but if thats the case you can dry it with your lighter by just heating it up but NOT burning it. OR if you have an xbox360 or other game console, the back of it tends to get very hot and dry so i would place the j there for a bit and soon it will be nice and dry.

Step Six: Grab your light, hold the flame up to it and inhale!:smoking:

I use EZWiders and they work well for me, Ive even found that i got a little piece of menthol card paper in the back of the papers.

[​IMG]

2. I'm pretty sure there's a rolling guide floating about, but nice guide regardless. And nice J.

3. yea im sure there is too but i couldnt find it in the first page of the search results and was too lazy to keep looking haha but i was bored and decided to do something helpful and constructive.

And thanks, i just rolled up the rest of my og kush which was like a nick so it is pretty small but eh it will be a good warm up.

4. nicee. Enjoy (H)

5. You could have done better than that if you were going to go through the trouble of making a guide. Sorry to say it - but that joint looks kinda shitty. Maybe it's the photo, i don't know.

Also, if you're making a guide step by step, include pictures with each step. And perhaps even several rolling methods.

Anyways, i don't wanna sound like i'm trying to spread bad vibes, i'm just stating my honest, humble opinion about your guide :)

6. Shitt dude dats tight. U need 2 roll my joints 4 me I cant roll joints worth a shit. i just smoke blunts x) haha:smoke:

7. Why do you make them so small?
    Is this just a personal? i cant see this lasting long if your passing it wth freinds.

8. Again i had like a nick left so i had to roll a small one :/ that would explain why its kinda shitty too plus my webcam aint the best quality but its pretty tight and smoked nice. i agree that i could make a better guide including pics but i didnt have my memory card, it was in my GPS and i didnt wanna go grab that outta my car and its kind of a pain taking pics with webcam/no flash/ horrible quality, yea. But eh i was bored and fealt like making something.