Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll a joint - With Pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr.Banner, Dec 4, 2008.

1. This is how to roll a joint with Dr. Banner.

What you need:

• A pack of papers
    • A grinder/scissors/bud busters/ fingers/ knife & cutting board/ anything to break up the green
    • Cig tobacco (optional, i like it, but if you dont smoke cigs, dont do it)
    • Rolling surface
    How to:

• Gather your materials (I have a cigar tube to hold the joint, i cant smoke it right now, but later tonight)
    [​IMG]

• Select the nug you want to use and place it in the grinder
    • grind to a nice and ever consistency (if your grinder doesnt get it fine enough before it falls through the holes in the grinder flip it upside down and it should make it finer)
    • dump the ground up pot onto your rolling surface and mix in the tobacco if you are rolling it with tobacco
    [​IMG]
    • take out your rolling paper
    • dump your mix into the paper and spread evenly
    [​IMG]

• pick the paper up and begin to roll back and forth starting at the top and working down
    • begin your tuck at the mouth end and continue forward until you have your cone
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Good attempt, but this has already been done (check out the sticky).

+rep anyway for trying to help out.

3. i dont want to seem like a dick, but i think i should say this. umm the reason why people in general need guides on how to roll a joint is not because they dont know how to break up the bud, mix it with tobacco, and its not because they want to see a rolled joint. i apologize for saying this, but this thread is pretty useless because the question is how do you ROLL a joint. yes, you typed out some instructions, but there are no pictures. and the pictures that you DO have dont help one bit

4. i think youre being a bit tough on him guys, atleast hes trying to help out...

+rep for taking the time to try and help out the newer smokers..

5. sweet papers and tasty bud my friend. nice j too

6. thanks dog. those papers kick ass.

7. haha i laughed my ass off at that. and to the guy who described why it sucked. i actually agree. i was high when i posted it and didnt have someone to help me take the pics of the rolling process. and operating a cell cam while high and rolling with two hands doesnt quite work considering i would need a third hand