Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll a joint with no cigarette papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caz, Oct 10, 2009.

1. This is why ID was invented. Use it.

2. Bible or make an apple pipe, i don't really believe the legal age for you is 19 though, but meh even though years ago when i was like 15 i could get papers.

3. where im at in NJ its 19 to buy tobacco products but im cool with the staff at exon :D

ps: im 18

4. Oh, for the kids....I just discovered that the Spriva inhaller thing, for asthma, has a nice medical grade metal screen in it. Don't steal the one your granny is currently using, but if you can ask someone who uses Spriva if they will save the old ones for you-for a *ahem* "science project". I wonder if this thing could be adapted?:confused: Have a look at it and see what you think...

5. Its 19 where i live also. I just drive out to the next county (like 10 minutes away) if i need any tobacco products.

6. I live in NY, and its 18 bro

NY State? Which county? Because not all counties are treated equally.

This is just from a quick google search...

and that is an excerpt from a news article in regards to it.
    He clearly stated he is in a county/area where you have to be 19 to buy tobacco products. Bro.

</div></li></ul></div>