Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll a joint with a little bit of tree.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shoobiedoobie, Jun 25, 2011.

1. How can u make a little bit of weed go longer in a joint

2. Add tobacco.

3. Really long filter, try it.

4. Dont add tobacco.........
    Just make smaller joints

5. exactly never add tobacco...just spread it out or break it down more

6. Yeah just make smaller joints. When I want to make a mini joint I just roll a small filter and cut the paper in half or a little bit more than half. I will have to try that really long filter idea.

7. 2 papers... worked perfect for me last joint. Lasted almost blunt length with a .5.

8. will you really get any higher tho?

9. I don't like to roll pinners tho they burn to fast and can run a little bit

10. #11 overheatedmud, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Does that really burn slower? I always thought it would burn faster because paper burns faster on its own.

11. yeah it burns slower i tested it..but you pay for it by smoking more paper

12. Quit being a dumbass if you want to save bud put it in a pipe. There is nothing you can really do to make a joint last longer.

13. yeah or even better a vape

14. Vape. Then smoke the vaped bud... May not taste good but still has some potency.

15. Roll a spliff

16. #17 shoobiedoobie, Jun 27, 2011
    All I had were papers

17. Tear the paper to the size you want it or just use glass if you don't have enough for a joint.

18. dude just make a pipe out of tin foil...just look it up on google and watch a video on how to do it..its easy as fuck bro

19. #20 Mwalrusphanter, Jun 27, 2011
    NEVER do that! It's absolutely horrible for you