Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Roll a Joint Lego Style

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by edibles, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Well I was bored so I decided to do this.

How To Roll a Joint
    Lego Style
    :hello:

Okay so you came here hoping to learn how to roll a joint, right?
    Here are some people who will help you.

[​IMG]

This is eric.
    Eric is fairly new to toking and only recently learned how to roll a joint himself. He will be helping you learn to roll a joint.

[​IMG]

This is Dave. Dave has been toking a long time and is a good friend of Eric. He is a proud cannabis supporter and will be helping Eric in teaching you to roll a joint.

First things first: You need to get some weed. I never roll my joints with tobacco so we won't cover that in this tutorial. Go to your dealer, I'd reccomend bringing someone with you.

[​IMG]

Watch out though, this guy looks pretty sketchy. Also please don't get caught by police carrying the bud back to your place, because they do have shotguns, and it will end up like this:

[​IMG]

Even though it may look like Eric is having fun, it won't be fun when it happens to you.

[​IMG]

Now that you've got your weed you are going to need some rolling papers. I personally prefer Bambu, but a lot of beginners like to start with Zig Zags. You can find these at gas stations and sometimes delis.

[​IMG]

Now you are going to need to grind up your bud. You can use your hands, scissors, or a grinder. Eric is using his hands while dave helps with some scissors. Dave forgot his grinder :( (you should probably grind it up more than you see in this picture)

[​IMG]

Place your ground up bud on the rolling paper. Make sure it is somewhat in an even line and the sticky side should be up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pull the bottom of your rolling paper over the weed like a blanket, roll it up and down till it is all nice and packed and even. Don't worry if some falls out through the sides, we won't waste it.

[​IMG]

Pull the non sticky edge in a curve over the weed, cradling it in a cylinder. Continue to roll this cylinder up until only the sticky side is exposed. Lick the sticky side with the tip of your tongue as Eric is demonstrating. DO NOT GIVE IT A BATH. Seriously, we don't want to be smoking a joint that's 50% your saliva.

[​IMG]

Pull the sticky side over, sealing the joint. Twist one end and through the other pack the weed in with a pen or something. As Dave is small, he can use his arm. As soon as there is some room, pack in some of the weed that may have spilled out in the step where you were rolling up and down. Make sure there is still some room though, we are not done yet.

[​IMG]

If you like to have a filter in your joint so A) You don't need to worry about burning your lips B) The smoke condenses in the filter, then you'll need some thick paper. I cut off pieces of business cards that don't have ink on them, ink is not bad since this is only the filter but if by some chance it gets burned a bit I don't like to be inhaling those fumes. It should be a little less long than this.

[​IMG]

Roll the card up into a tight cylinder, and insert it into the end of the joint. If you did it correctly, when you let go it should unravel a bit to fit the joint. Congratulations you now have a filter. You don't want your card to be too long or you may have a lot of drag, then again too wide and you'll get some harsher hits. Mine was a tiny bit too long as you can see.

[​IMG]

If you did it all right, it should be ready to smoke! Light her up and enjoy! By the time you're finished you should be high. Now that you're high, anything and everything should be automatically more fun. Here's some things you can do:

[​IMG]

Go out and fuck around with friends! Get that old wagon, your fake mustache, improvise and have a good time!

[​IMG]

Or you can chill out, turn on some tunes and browse the web. Just relax, maybe turn on a lava lamp and enjoy your high.

[​IMG]

And remember (in order from right to left) always wash your hands of that pot residue, stash your stuff, and getting animals high is NOT COOL.

Hope you guys liked it, this thread will stay open for questions and things.

2. That was fucking awesome. I hope you were high when you did this, lego + weed would be fun.

3. How did you know? :D

4. I thought this was going to be a 3 person lego gang bang when the sketchy guy came in. I am actually kind of disappointed. :mad:

5. Haha, I liked it man. Your joint looks a little loose...but if I had lego hands I don't think i could roll tight joints either.

6. That's pretty cute, I almost shed an anus tear.

But them lego men need to practice they rolling.

Cute shit though nonetheless.

7. funny shit man it's like joint rolling for kids lol

8. haha good stuff man.
    props

9. #9 edibles, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Well yeah I mean it's loose because it isn't easy trying to do all steps of rolling a joint and then arrange the legos to make it look like they're doing it lol. Plus it got a little loose handling it and stuff. But yeah it was fun.

EDIT: Also did anyone notice the lego fire I put in the lighter? xD

10. This is THE SHIT. +rep.

11. Yeah I noticed the fire I thought it was cool lol.

12. hahahahahaha

13. I didn't! Fucking lol man.

+ rep if I can figure it out...

14. This is really cool and really creative. A very entertaining and interesting read. I can tell that time was put into this and it turned out very nicely!

Thanks + Great Job! :hello:

15. Thanks guys! Do you think I should continue the stories of Dave and Eric? Lol. Was thinking of many scenarios where they could get caught by police, get in a fight etc

16. Great idea ;P here's a gif

[​IMG]

Wewt =D enjoy.

17. You're my hero for the day +rep

18. I saw the fake flame and loled. When I was little I made the legos like star wars people and they would have sword fights and hand to hand combat.

One of the special swords were to flames that ONLY one of my lego characters was able to wield. He went from Good to bad/unknown to Good...Always.

Also nother fun tidbit, the good guys always wore these hats and wore them backwards. The sword guys was red.

19. legos were my favorite things ever as a kid.

i think i need to pull some out now haha

really cool shit bro.

20. haha wow nicelly done op!