Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll a dutch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drypuddles88, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Going to roll my first dutch and looking for some pointers, like can i mix some guts with my grass to fatten out the dutch? or just any rolling techniques anyone wants to pass on would be greatly appreciated.

2. dude i get sooooo high just on the blunt wrap alone.

:cool:.

3. Sure you can add tobacco to the blunt if you'd like.

Here is how I started, first off, take your sweet ass time. Seriously.

Get yourself a sharp razor or knife to split it. Others prefer using their thumbs but I think the razor works better. Lick the part where you're going to split it once. Then, gently begin slicing the blunt open....very gently, you don't want it to break on you. After that, gut it and then lick all the sides of the blunt, but not too much. Proceed to fill with weed and then when you grab it, cup it moving back and forth slowly. You will lose weed in the process but you'll stuff it back in later. Then, do the tuck, lick and fold method.

Try watching some youtube videos on this for visuals. Everyones first blunt sucks but practice makes perfect. Remember, there is no rush. The art of blunt rolling is a delicacy :D

4. [quote name='"drypuddles88"']Going to roll my first dutch and looking for some pointers, like can i mix some guts with my grass to fatten out the dutch? or just any rolling techniques anyone wants to pass on would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Can you roll a decent j cause if you can't id say start there before you mess up a dutch. Do you know how to take the outter leaf off and reroll it in the outter leaf after you roll the blunt? There has to be some YouTube videos out there that will show you how to do it.

5. split it down the middle with a razr or your thumb (nail) if you think you can.

empty the guts

if you want you can mix but i would do no more than 25% 75% with the 75 being weed

then you just put it in the wrap evenly

then take it the hot dog way and put your fingers in the spot as if you were going to cut it into thirds

thumb in front (closest to you) pointer fingers in back

then start to "roll" (like back and forth ) it with your thumbs to get a nice "tight" *not to tight* blunt

then actually roll it up closed and lick the top and stick it together.

6. yeah i can roll a decent j and iv been looking it up so i think i have a solid idea of what im doing but i figured the best advice would be found here ya know

7. [quote name='"drypuddles88"']

yeah i can roll a decent j and iv been looking it up so i think i have a solid idea of what im doing but i figured the best advice would be found here ya know[/quote]

Haha good call That thread above you. I'm just baked and spaced on the thread. Take your time and be confident. I rolled my first blunt a few weeks ago cause I thought I could never do it. I am a blunt rolling god and I never knew it so you might be too.

8. rather than me show you, i will let one of the masters do it for me:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiubdW3HREk&o]2Pac demonstrates how to roll a blunt - YouTube[/ame]

9. I heard that rolling a blunt is actually easier than rollin a J