HOW TO roll a dutch palma (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bostondutchmast, Sep 19, 2008.

1. may i ask whats the difference between a palma and a corona dutch?

2. Heeeey...look who's back. You don't have anything better to do other than to re-apply to these forums every day?

3. the corona is grown in conneticuit while the palma is imported. hense a lil better quality. both are natural which is the best way to go when smokinga blunt. no chemicals

4. same with me. i only fuck with original so i can taste my piff. 300 is a good price for that bud in boston. where u live in the bean?

5. what college you going to? i live in cambridge. you will be able to find some good buf.

6. The ole Harvard U.

I'm sure i will find decent nug, im just worrying needlessly. Like i said i may start a grow op if i dont live in the school housing.

On another note, how is cambridge? Is a car absolutely necessary to get around, because my lease just ended on mine, and i dont know if i should get a new car right now if im moving over there pretty soon.

7. i'm partial to thicker blunts myself, but i enjoyed this pictorial just the same :smoke:

8. Great tutorial. Thanks for sharing your technique. Not a frequent blunt smoker, but I appreciate a quality roll. I've been rolling inside out cones for a while now, thought I'd share an image of what I stick in my face each day. Standard inside-out dutch cone with an extended crutch. The crutch is about 3" long, just a personal modification, makes it easier to pass to guests, and one need not worry about burning lips or fingers.

Thanks again for sharing! Happy rolling, ya'll...

Attached Files:

9. im in the malden/reading area. what do you usually pay?

10. a car definately isnt necessary in/around boston. the subway and buses can take you wherever you want to go and theres no where to park anyway. unless you want to pay ridiculous amounts to park in a garage/lot

11. Great tutorial man. Dutch palmas are definitely where its at.

12. they call it an L because

when u flip the lettter L 90 degrees coucnter clockwise it resembles a blunt with smoke rising

-Peace :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. congrats to you man and a car isn't necessary in cambridge, I got a lot of family out that way and whenever I'm out there I've never used a car to get around, all the interesting shit is near the schools anyway and you can take the T if you're looking at longer distances

14. you just gotta use less inner paper, like half that. too many people think you gotta always have the fat 2 gram blunts. thats a good amount for a blunt. fat blunts are easy, you know you can twist when you have little weed but still pearl it

15. lol, yep.

16. Nice, one of my friends was trying to go to Harvard. He had to settle for Brown. :p Smokes mad reefer too of course.

17. boston was named one of the top 5 most walkable cities in the country. even when it freezing youll always see hot bitches coming from the clubs. cars arent necessary but extremely fun to drive in the city and piss off all the cab drivers.

18. you didnt put much weed in that blunt....

19. about why its called Ls, when you line it up to put the leaf on it looks like a L

20. i know. i was trying to conserve some. also i didnt rip off alot of paper which i usually do just because it was a tuturial and rolling with less paper is harder for new blunt rollers.