HOW TO roll a dutch palma (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bostondutchmast, Sep 19, 2008.

1. i roll 1 gram blunts ALL DAY, thats how it goes here.. not much more

2. #43 bostondutchmast, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    since everyone is complaing about how small it was i said i would roll a bigger one when i got more i only had a g left so i rolled 2 so it would last me for a little bit

3. i smoke about 6 blunts a day...i dont use any of my glass pieces and i go thru a box of 55 dutch palmas ($30) in about a week or a week n half. smoke about 3 grams a day divided into 6 blunts .5each and all of em get me high. at least everyone around here will smoke .5's. if iwere smoking kb i would roll up like 2 grams but i dont smoke that shit. only good bud. and as for complaing about the bud...i only complained about it because its too fruity tasting for me i like when i go to my other dude and when i open the bag in the housei can hear my mom yelling to my dad make sure the dog didnt get sprayed by that skunk :smoke: a gram is too much for one person...especiaqlly when its 20 - 25 a gram unless you buy an o then its 300-600 an oz you catch my drift tho...when you smoke as much as i do its important to only put what you smoke in the blunt and have it last as long as possible.

4. as far as the tutorial. its good. but the only thing that had me like waaaa? was when u said canooeing. when the blunt burns too much on one side we allways call it boatin .so keep up tha good work and think about boatin

5. i call it boating but i guess the correct term is canooing but im not sure...same thing i guess. if it happens then i usually lick my finger and get the side that burning too quick or ill light the side that went out or isnt buring as quick.

6. welll it tasted like weed. i would usually rip off alot more paper but it still tasted fine...just burned really slow...as for the bud goes its some cali medical bud...its alright but nothing like that east coast pifffff. i assure you all i could taste is weed when it burned.

7. When u roll blunts that small your smoking as much paper as u are weed. I smoke 4 blunts a day of headies to my face, i can get high off .5 too but if im rolling .5 that blunt is gonna be about 3 inches long. You need to rip that thing sideways and longways. If you weighed your blunt paper it would prob. weigh more than the weed u put in there. thats a no-no in my book but maybe its just me...

8. didnt mean to flame u... you must have answered my post while i was writing the new one, so u know what im talking about then. Blaze it up brother

9. Or.... maybe i was just high and posted a new one without finishing readin the page. my bad im an idiot

10. Hey one thing i noticed is you called it a spliff
    I'm pretty sure a joint with a weed and tobacco mix is a spliff
    Great Guide, Nevertheless Plus rep

11. maybe thatswhat a spliff is but we call it a spliff if its rolled in a cone shape. like i said i usually wrip the paper off ALOT more. its just hard to show it in a tutorial. i also like to cut the leaf in half so theres no overlapping of paper. try that and i guarantee you that you will be able to taste the weed.

12. fuck the blunt pack that bong up. blunts are fucking terrible. water over paper, all day every day

13. .....boo.

14. even though i have a nice ass bong , theresn othing like burning a nice dtuch palma. i can taste weed in my blunts better then my bong for some reason. plus i like to make my bud last as long as possible. but a bowl here or there is always good

15. its true, nobody drinks just pepsi, sometimes you get dr pepper or mountain dew!

16. thats right !! I hate all that paper i even cut the leaf in half or dont use it !
    I smoke alot i could roll a blunt wit my eyes closed lol !

17. To the OP great tutorial. Anyone can roll a phillie or bluntwrap but it take a real pothead to be able to roll a nice dutch.

18. what is cancer paper?:confused: