Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll a cross joint...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongbabe420, May 17, 2010.

1. Can someone please tell me how to make one??
    vids and tutorials would be nice :wave:

2. Here's a simple method SWIM used:

The essentials are:
    A fatter joint (This will be the vertical component)
    A skinny joint (This will be the cross bar)

After rolling the fatter joint, poke a hole towards the tip to be lit. This hole should be roughly the same size as the diameter of the skinnier joint.

For the skinnier joint, a hole should be poked all the way through the middle. It should be a decent sized hole, but not obliterate the joint.

Then simply insert the skinnier joint into the fatter one, making sure that the through-and-through hole in the middle of the skinnier joint is completely contained by the fatter one.

Be sure to have a friend to help with the light and then :smoking: it!

(Here's a link to where SWIM first found out about this method)
    How To Roll The Cross Joint

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keawSAFuGeY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

4. thats cool as hell im a horrooobal roller unless its wraps.
    thats why you always have a smoking buddy that can roll lol:D

5. thats awesome, im so gonna try that asap
    :smoking:

6. Fuck dat SWIM bullshit.

7. #7 BlowTreeAllDay, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010

8. ^this I've helped roll a few crosses myself and thats the same exact way I've done it and it works everytime :smoke:

9. LOL cross joint from pineapple express!