Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll a cone joint? Other kinda joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boredjim8, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Anyone know a good site for many types of joints .. liike i know of tulip or something like that but i cant find a cone one.. or any other unique rolls (mainly lookin for a cone joint how to..) anyone know a good site for it :smoke:

2. edit: nvm cant post that link

3. aww pm me it biatch :)

4. you can roll a cone joint pretty easily.

when youre rolling, instead of wrapping the paper evenly and straight, wrap it diagnally kinda. so you get a layered effect at the mouth tip. only problem is youll have a bit of open space at the lit tip that youll need to pack weed into, and often times i cant get them as tight as a straight joint.

a buddy of mine once rolled a quarter in a joint. he stuck several papers together and rolled a HUGE cone shaped joint. delicious.

5. Well, I don't like smoking joints in the first place, but coned joints just seem like such a waste of weed. The bulk of the weed is at the tip, and it just burns away so quick because the cherry is so big. Cigarette type joints seem way more practical to me. Last time I smoked a coned joint I vowed never to do it again, because it was a 3 gram joint between 3 people and it just pissed me off because I knew if we had a blutn I would have gotten so much more high.

6. i buy 4 of the 3 pack cones for like 6 bux haha. other than that its just regular js...which i sledom smoke anyway.

7. i havent smoked a joint in so long

it's either blunts or bongs... :D

8. i roll cone joints everyday. i just love rollin em so much cause they are perfect everytime. its fairly simple, just practice

9. i recently heard of "cyclones"

basically just pre-rolled cone joints you just drop the bud into

sounds dumb to me

10. Hell yeah, blunts are the shit in general, especially when compared to cones. Regular joints aren't bad, I do like them for myself, but blunts are a better way of smoking IMO.

11. Nothing more satisfying than rolling up a nice fat cone.

12. Honestly guys, rolling a joint in is an art, you feel so good. honestly.. spliffs are the way to be. Like classified says "we always mix our tobacco with weed It's just the way we've always done it shit is natural to me".... (the maritines - classified)

13. Ok, i'm back i'm rly high off a nice, TOBACCOLESS Joint.. (i'm trying to quit smoking and i'v been HACKING away for the past few days so i won't touch the shit..for a bit...(in my jays only tho)

14. qft
    Spliffs are were its at
    You can control how it will burn by the mix

15. Don't hate the joint, hate the roll!

16. cyclones r pre-rolled blunts, I cant really roll a blunt but me and a friend were in a smoke shop on haight and ashbury and we saw them so I bought a couple. They hit pretty good if u pack hella in them. But I only roll cigarette style joints so I wouldn't know how to roll a cone. But I do want to try a tulip

17. I have pretty much decided no more joints. I'm just not a fan of them, and I figure more then 3 people is a blunt, and 1-2 people can hit bowls the only time i see a joint come in to play is a half tobacco/half bud joint which looks like a legit cigarette in public.

18. haha after five years I still can't roll a joint!!!

Just kidding ... I can roll a joint but not the cone join!! NOOO :p

19. I have been smokin for like 13 years and I cant hand roll a joint. I can with a lil cigarette roller though.