Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to roll a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tree Hugger, Aug 26, 2009.

1. i tried searching, and couldnt find anything.
    so i was wondering how to roll a blunt.
    I loce to smoke them. Yet i find them so complicated.
    Simply cutting it usually messes it up.
    Any kind of tutorial or tips?

2. Let me google that for you

You're welcome. First video link on the page. "I tried searching" haha

LOL the guy above me did the same thing. My link is better.

3. my advice, find an instructional video online that you find helpful, buy a pack of dutches, and practice practice practice.

4. (guy post)
    ahhh i remember rolling my 1st blunt. it was so beautiful and FAT!
    probably like a 1.3 haha
    even the experienced blunt-rollers in my group were surprised.
    you just gotta take your time and be precise with your hands, just like with the ladies ;)

5. i love that site lol

6. Lick it all over, a lot

Peel the leaf off carefully starting from the end you put your mouth on. It goes in a corkscrew around the cigar. Make sure it doesnt dry out.

Take a knife (or your fingernail if its long enough) and crack the cigar along the seam. It'll be a dark strip.

Get all that tobacco out of there.

Cut off the tip that has that light colored paper on it.

You should have a rectangular paper now with a moist leaf to the side.

Put in your product of choice, even it out along the cigar, roll it up, roll the leaf around it and make sure its binded correctly.

peace

7. lol i know! damn only if i was more educated in html or whatever is used.