how to roll a blunt...

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by gravy, Aug 3, 2003.

1. I've noticed lots of people have trouble rolling blunts.... i use green leafs, i think they're the easiest to use...sturdiest and cleanest tasting..... so heres a small step by step just in case anyone needed to know....

well actually... its just an excuse for me to smoke a blunt to the head cause im in a bad mood....:D

step 1: you need the two main ingredients... the weed and the blunt...

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      16.8 KB
      Views:
    take your budd and break it up nice... some chunks can be a good thing, coarse budd makes the blunt burn slower....as long as its not damp nugget your all good....

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      12.1 KB
      Views:
  3. step # 3:

remove your blunt from its tube.... take it... moisten it... usually by lickening it... then bite the end off by like an 1/2 in-inch.... find where the first part of the green leaf is to be seperated... and gentley beging to un wrap it....

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      15.5 KB
      Views:
  4. #4...

remove the tan peice of 'cancer paper" at the end of the blunt....

begin to crack the blunt down the line.... using both thumbs and usuiong a lil bit of pressure the blunt crack easily and straight down the middle....

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      18.5 KB
      Views:
  5. step 5:

remove any lil random bits of tobbaco still stuck to the inner part of the blunt ( brown peice).... begin to fill with broken up budd...even out to your own specifications... this one only gonna be like 2 grams cause its to the dome..

start shaping all the budd in the inner leaf.

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      14.1 KB
      Views:
  6. step 6:

after getting the shape you want...lick the top part of the inner leaf, and roll over making sure its not to tight or to loose...this part isn't as important as the green leaf....
    it should look like a nice cylinder when your done...

edit: post 1900....:D

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      11.4 KB
      Views:
  7. step 7:

almost done... in my opinion this is the most important part....

take your cylindrical not yet finsihed blunt and angle it on the green leaf... begin to slowly roll it upward angled...keeping the leaf smooth at all times.. this is what decides the smokeablitiy of the blunt, cause it makes it to loose/tight....roll it all the way up...and twist the end...then remove the lil twist...

Attached Files:

• 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      7.7 KB
      Views:
  8. hit it with a light flame to dry it off... inspect it ... make sure everythings all...good... then spark it up... im about to...

i know it was ghetto an all... but i figured at least somewhat half assed pics would be helpfull to someone who didn't know....or theres a video of a diff way to do it in the media forum.... this is just a way to do it with a green leaf... good luck....good smoke...:D

Attached Files:

• 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      9 KB
      Views:
  9. I usually use phillies cuz they're cheap. And I've never tried to take off the outter diagonal wrap and put it back on. Usually I just leave it and split it open with the rest. I don't take off the end either. It's nice having that little rounded end once you roll it all up. It works good too if you can roll it right. I don't usually smoke it down to the "cancer paper" so I'm not worried about that being in there with the rest of the end there. I like to have that nice roach at the end that I can open up and roll a j with and then have an even more powerful roach to put in my dugout for my one hitter.

10. What? Cancer paper?? Um can I get a picture of this? Heheh.. Cause uh from what I can remember there was always like the diagonal wrap on the outside.. and then a smooth inner wrap, but I never noticed any other paper in my blunts.. am I missing something?

11. look in step # 3 .... the top right of the blunt....

you see that lil tannish peice of paper thats about in ainch long....thats it...... we remove it so ya don't smoke it....

12. It's right there at the mouth end of most cheap mass produced cigars about an inch long between the diag wrap and the inside paper.

13. i prefer swisher sweets they seem to be easy,but then again i havent tried alot of different papers

14. thank you gravy. those pics help.i really gotta try that.
    now since I' in france the hardest past will be to choose the right mild..

15. how much you pay for that sack showin there?.... what kinda bud?

16. excellent.. .i love the search button!

17. $250. it was an oz... of some real good bc high end....

18. Yeah, looks nice man...... I'm fuckin jealous----bout to buy a fuckin 5th of nugggggggets for $50 tomorrow. Wish I could get hooked up at $35 an 8th or so, but WHAT CAN YA DO!! ;) Bud, is bud. Besides, I'm splittin a fat 8th with someone anyway.

19. just wondering... do you always buy just cigars, ro do you buy cigar and blunt paper, or just blunt paper, or blunt tubes.. and how does all this stuff work.. i'm so damn confused.

20. Good times Gravy! Thought this was bump worthy mate. ;)