Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to roll a black and mild?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by landofthedutch, Nov 30, 2008.

1. i want to roll a black and mild with weed. do i take the filter off then cut it fill it up and roll it. Is there any cancer paper i need to remove

2. im no expert on black n mild rolling but it sounds like you got it...thats all you need to do...

i think :)

3. #3 ytfghmjb, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
    man all you gotta do is twirl it around upside down until all the tobacco falls out the end, (watch "how to freak a black & mild" video on youtube) and refill it with weed using like a paperclip or pencil to pack it down

4. +1

But I'd also take out the cancer paper once you gut it.

5. yeah that too. i forgot about that part haha

6. Dude dont roll a black and mild bro. Ive tried it and it can be a little tough. With black and milds and cigarettes i prefer to freak and roll. Pick up a pack of zigzags, 40 for a dollar bro.

7. this is true , i was going to mention it but i didnt want to question your rolling skills

from what i have seen rolling a black is harder so if you going to you should just stuff it like a turkey

8. Rollin a mild really aint too difficult, except there's a weird almost cardboard lining that i take out.

It's really not worth it.

Just get a swisher.

9. i can roll dutches and games and everything pretty well. But no one around where i live uses black and milds so i was wondering how to roll one.

10. oh well you should just stick to dutches and games .... blacks arent nearly as good for rollin

11. yea the paper dont really stick to eachother