How to repair a GonG bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Andy2552, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Broke my baby last night. :( the glass joint on my bong broke off, besides that though, it is still good. Is there anyway to use some adhesive or possibly make my own joint so I can still use my bong? I don't wanna throw away cash but I'll def. be buying a new one that will be my new daily driver. This is what it looks like:

Attached Files:

2. I would get some gorrila glue epoxy

That's what I used when my joint snapped and it worked fine

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']I would get some gorrila glue epoxy

That's what I used when my joint snapped and it worked fine[/quote]

If there are missing holes of glass how could I fix it? Should I just sand down both parts and then epoxy it?

4. Just use your creativity there are many ways to repair a broken bong just look around your house :p

5. [quote name='"The King Lizard"']Just use your creativity there are many ways to repair a broken bong just look around your house :p[/quote]

Haha optimistic, but I wanna do it right or I'll just toss it cause I'm buying a new one. I'm going to Cali in three days ;)

6. Rubber cement.

7. [quote name='"Andy2552"']

If there are missing holes of glass how could I fix it? Should I just sand down both parts and then epoxy it?[/quote]

I would try to sand it down.

The worst it'll do is not work, so you got nothing to lose

8. I'd use a glass cutter instead of sanding it if possible, you'd have to be careful to make sure you keep it straight though. Sanding just seems like it would take forever.

I used masking tape on my carbon adapters downstem that was missing a hole of glass after breakage, but after I realized it works without the downstem (and better) I just used it in its broken state.