How to Remove Logo from a Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 9D3, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Sanding works, I sanded the bowl that on this piece. It was a clear pure bowl, but since pure and illadelph hate eachother it didn't seen tight keeping the pure logo on.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403788755.959185.jpg

2. #22 motherfour_20, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    Hey I had the same question in my mind an hour ago and I red this forum.
    I tried Acetone and Varsol and some kind of lacquer thinner and none of it worked (on my bong).

So I tried as a desperate chance a Calcium, Lime & Rust Remover and it worked ! 

I had to rub for about twenty minutes.
    Don't forget to wash or rince hands frequently during the process.

Thanks for the confirmation!!! Got a pretty cool new Zong that has a big circular base to it (7 inchs across lol) 12 inchs tall and one Z in it, fumed glass at the big base, and the top part of it, and also has a black wave going through the fumed bottom and top. Perc'ed stem, standard glass on glass bowl (need to upgrade later) theres one marble on the top that says zong! that looks cool then above it theres this GOD AWFUL zOng! sticker.
    My question is this, how do I know if it is annealed into the glass or not? I can take a razor and scrape the corner off of it, I can tell by looking under my 40x loop I use for bud, does that mean its not annealed and the CLR will eat right through it?

4. If it a sticker use rubbing alcohol or goo b gone on it first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the above described a sticker?

6. Read the part I quoted. Where it says GOD AWFUL zOng! Sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. sand paper