Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to remove a captain black filter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gameshark39, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Hey blades, just purchased a couple of captain black cigars and thought it was a good idea to roll up a blunt. i did the shitty method of rolling the tip of the cigar to get the tobacco out, then stuff weed in etc. question is, how am i supposed to remove the mouthpiece to the cigar without damaging the blunt? (i want to take it out because it supposedly filters out some thc)

2. Are you asking about the platic or wooden tip thats on the top or an actual filter like in cigs?

3. never seen a captain black but if there like black and milds just leave the mouthpiece on.

4. its the plastic tip, but i also believe theres a filter within some of the tip and a bit of the cigar too. (i shoulda rolled a proper blunt with a swisher or something lol i know)

5. just leave it on or carefully cut it off (id leave it on like the guy above said i dont know if it affects thc levels or not but CB's are good

6. I was thinking about black and milds. Thats why i asked about the mouth thing haha

7. Take a knife and cut it off it is easy I was scared the first time I did it because it was the last on. I used my hands and fucked it up. Just grab a sharp knife and cut..

8. Just lick up and down, roll it between your fingers to get all the batch out (this stuff tastes nice, so you might want to consider keeping it for spliffs) then stuff it with weed. At this point you can use a pair of scissors to cut the thin part off. You can leave the rest on.