Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to remember your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheeze16, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Hello, everyone, recently I've had the problem that I really can't remember anything when I'm high. Now this really shouldn't be a problem since I don't really do much while high, but sometimes just have the most amazing enjoyable experiences and crazy realizations but when the next day or so afterwords I completely forget what happened. And the way I see it, if you can't remember it, then it's like it never happened. So does anyone have any advice on how to have better memory when your high?

2. i used to come up with these wicked rap lines when i was blazed. my friends would be like "dude that was awesome" except i would always forget em 5 mins later. a symptom of the mary jane.. short term memory loss.

3. I find if I get really high I have a hard time remembering what I did. Its almost like I'm trying to remember a dream. Also I find I don't really remember a lot when I am high is because I'm focusing on one thing most of the time. So everything around that one thing I'm focusing on, I wont remember because I'm not even paying attention to it at all.

Sorry to not have any help for you to remember your high other than, smoke less to not get as intense of a high. Although we all know thats no fun!

4. Why don't you like record what your realizations are in a notebook? I like writing shit down high then reading it the next day. As of a supplement that you could take... Um just google memory supplements or something.

5. This is my suggestion, as well. I have a specific "weed book", in which I write down which strain I'm smoking and then, time and date any notes of thoughts, feelings, experiences, etc.
    I do this mainly because I smoke for medical reasons and want info on which strain (I get supplied by an awesome grower who donates my MMJ, so I know that what I'm getting is the real deal) helps what symptoms, and so on. It has been really interesting and kind of fun and, allows me to remember and share my observations with others without relying on my very poor memory.
    Be well and be blessed,
    SC

6. Short term memory loss I the norm, we all know that. Ya forgetting things that are funny sometimes sucks but it comes with smoking. Now, if you're trying to remember to do something when you're high, do something that is sorta uncomfortable or awkward to remember things. I always turn my watch around so the face is on the bottom of my wrist and since I always wear a watch it is very weird to have it turned around. Its what I do, find something that helps you.