How to recover ethanol solvent in hemp distillation?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by jamierivolet, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Pure ethanol can be very expensive, how to recover to save the cost?

2. If your boiling it off you will need a condenser to re condense it. If you haven't done much chemistry you will want to look at a few lab safety videos. As well as do it in a well ventilated area and no open flames.

3. I use a 3 gallon pot still.
    [​IMG]

There are smaller desktop versions but I have no advice to offer on them. This works quite well.
    [​IMG]

BNW

4. With the development of the cannabis and cannabis industry, many large manufacturers have found ethanol to be the most effective extraction method. As an extraction solvent, ethanol has proved to be an effective, efficient, and safe processing method. Rotovap ethanol is proved to be a useful application of rotovap in industry. The idea of solvent recovery is no stranger to the extraction and distillation industry. Rotovap ethanol has been around for a long time. However, over the years, solvent recovery methods and the machinery used have made progress. It is now possible to recover 95-98% of the solvent from the extracted material, such as ethanol. This rotovap(rotary evaporator) is worth to try. Rotary Evaporator Price | Rotary Evaporator Manufacturers | Hawach

5. ok, I'll take care

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks! Very simple to understand.

7. I'll consider it.