Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to recognize fellow stoners?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Daedric-Poison, May 20, 2015.

1. Hey there
    I wanted to ask something: im looking for a dealer at my university and read in other posts that i should ask other stoners.
    My problem is: how do i recognize them?
    Any advice?

Thx for the help!

And sorry if there is a similar post already and i just didnt find it

2. Does your university have a quad with people playing hackey sack or frisbee? Are there white guys with dreads? Anybody listening to Phish or Dave Matthews? I'd think I'd start there.

3. Listen for the reggae music

4. Look for any 420 related clothing, or just ask whoever it is if they blaze lol.

5. Kids with skates have the most fun. don't be a deer in the headlights, though.

6. . Lmao this and follow the smell it shall take you to what your looking for.

7. Just go in the dorms at night someone's room always reeks

8. Make friends and find out if they smoke or where to get some weed.

9. Act like a squirrel on a nut hunt. Win, you will.

10. #10 Venatrix, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Just hang out with people and casually bring up that you smoke. Nobody's gonna turn you in to the cops.

11. I remember reading this somewhere: Bring up a time that you got high (at a party or something) and see how the people react (probably best done if you suspect someone smokes, rather than a technique for everyone you meet). If they react well, keep the conversation going, if they don't really care or don't add into the conversation, they probably don't smoke, if they react badly, you probably don't want them as friends if they're going to disown you for smoking, but you can always laugh it off, or say that was the one time you smoked.

12. Hey guys,

thx for all the answers!!

I'll do that and see where Im going :D

Spoke to a guy with dreads few days ago and he doesnt have any but looks out if he meets someone and then tell me :)

Thx again!