Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to raise the quality of your dealers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Castle 420, Dec 27, 2011.

1. what is a good way to find a good dealer and/or turn a shitty one, into a decent one.

All of my dealers at the moment are very shitty.

Incorrect times, lazy, won't haggle on outrageous prices, will tell me one price and then try to get out of it later, etc...

How do I change this?

2. Find new dealers. It's honestly the only way. Some people change if you can lead by example, and treat them how you expect to be treated, but don't hold your breath on a miraculous attitude change.

3. how long have you bought from them? my main dealer used to treat me like the average joe... but once i kept buying, he started hooking me up fat.. and were kinda friends now... we work at the same grocery store and everything :)

just be a good customer... cater to your dealer... like... if i asked my dealer for a 40 sack... and he asked me if i could buy 60... i go ahead and do it...

just be loyal and suck their asses a little bit.. where im at with my dealer now is... he would drive across town in a snow storm to hook me up...were tight.. and im a good customer of his

4. You find new ones. Your dealer isn't going to give a flying fuck about your opinion on his business.

5. grow good weed for them...then their quality goes up...easy peazy lemon squeezey

6. Yeah you need new dealers. You can't change your old dealers unless they are close friends. If I ever told my dealer how to act (like be on time more, don't change prices,etc) he would just flat out stop dealing to me. If you know how to do his job you might as well be a dealer yourself. That's probably what's going through his mind.

Over the years I have had many reliable dealers but sometimes you need to keep a shitty connect or two in case your other dealers are dry. I've dealt with crappy dealers more than a few times but I just buy a small amount until my main dude reups then I just buy w/e.

7. hold up on the thread topic for a second...

i couldn't believe your sig was actually real... omg

[​IMG]

8. If your growing weed then why would you need a dealer?

9. #9 triplesix, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    He doesn't want your business clearly.

There are thousands of types of dealers.

Lazy bums, people who simply love weed, college students, adults that have lost jobs, ghetto dudes, ect

and if you are not a regular, they will think its not even worth them serving you because you won't bring any more money back in the near future. (just when you need a quick fix when you boys are dry) those people will get lousy treatment and taxed every-time. Think about it...no point in cutting a deal on someone who doesn't appreciate you doing the risks and dirty work. You have to be loyal customer to get deals. Also prices are often made by who's buying; not to whats fair and square for you the dealer. If your dealer doesn't come down on outrageous prices that means your money is not important to him and he's just trying to suck your pocket $

You best bet is hunt for a real good connection and person to deal with and then never shop anywhere else. Thats how you get hooked up.

10. New dealer is the only way...

11. Put an ad on Craigs list:

Wanted: New Cannabis peddler. Must be prompt, diligent, honest and fair. Pistol poppers and Mexican importers need not apply.

12. Because you sold it to your dealer in order for him to be higher quality.

13. rag on him that he chincy u and always b like kk hook it up.