Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to quietly open window

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Toker1404, May 10, 2017.

1. #1 Toker1404, May 10, 2017
    Last edited: May 10, 2017
    A

2. If you parents can hear you open your window they can definitely smell you smoking, Billy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. It's your parents house respect the rules or gtfo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. With a wet towel over the HODOOOOR!

5. Chances are you're living with parents, do as others said and get some sort of background noise and maybe something for the smell also, if you're afraid of them hearing you they will smell your bud. Happy tokin'

6. Wtf... Is this even serious? Just open the window, do you think opening a window is THAT strange?

Anyways, just doing it slowly will be enough for it not to sound so much...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

7. Open the window from the outside and just blow the smoke into the house.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Nah It's not strange it's just cold the time of the year where I live so opening the window at one in the morning is a tad bit sketchy

9. Open it slowly, wait a while after opening it to see if they wake up. If it's been a while, slide a blade in the crack of the opening to loosen it some

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Slowly inch the window open after about an hour you will have a small crack quietly slide your head in it and slam it. You'll be fine

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Maybe he doesn't want to wake up his wife. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea I was just about to let OP know I think they got a cream for that...

13. Use the stealth man, just slowly pull it up and if it makes any kind of noise then just hold off on the ganja for an hour until Everythings cleared up and you know they didn't hear it.You should really respect their rules though man and just go outside and do it or something.

14. #16 Surfer8210, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Lubricant applied to the window should eliminate any noise caused by binding. Don't apply it to the glass on the window though. Things could get blurry in a hurry.
    Get a new window, they're quieter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk