How to pull off 1lb outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Top_Shelf_Indica, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Ok so here’s the plan I’m growing 4 plants and doing a sort of lst like thing think an L short end down twine and heart shaped toothpicks to pull shoots apart and maybe tape down fan leaves or cut them off completely so they don’t use up nutrients I’m using remo micro grow bloom and Magnifical no astroflower or velokelp and soil amendments epsom salt and for flower molasses. What else can I do to gain at least 1lb off each plant my goal is 4.9g a day until next years harvest but 3.5g being ok too also when wind comes how can I stabilize the L formation so it doesn’t snap read stakes can cause snapping at the point where you tie it.

2. Big containers for each plant.and lots of light. a area with Early sun is better than a spot with late sun due to mold concerns.
    Also make sure you have the right strains for where you live.
    I used to do Guerilla grows in 40g containers and got close to this and only visited weekly or bi weekly.

I know someone who got 5+ pounds off 1 plant outdoors. the sun is the best light money can buy.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Where do you buy your sunlight? I've been looking everywhere, but no one seems to sell it. Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thanks I’m going to grow in ground and amend the soil while my liquid nutes go on the tap root with all those extra roots I know those don’t drink water but last time I did this I still got 7/8ft tall plants by July

5. There's this guy that gives it away for free!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Also I’m starting in 2 weeks hopefully if my seeds come by then and starting indoor with 50w lights and putting them out at 2/3 weeks maybe week of mother’s day or the week before I’m not putting out 2ft tall plants I started last month as I know some growers do this to get huge plants like mendo dope which is why I’m scared I can’t pull off 1lb each

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I think it's a setup... or are you from Canada? Ain't nothing free in good ol Merica lol

8. Big bud is a beast!

9. I’m growing gods glue from them this year and white widow autos have any experience with the autos outdoor they claim higher yield outdoor than indoor

10. Order ye a couple of the big bud beans, you still got plenty of time to pull a lb and half at least per plant.

11. Thanks i hope so if weathers good and seeds come soon last year mostly rain all summer

12. Yeah was the wettest year we have had in a long time. Rivers out of bank half the year.
    I gave the X some clones and she ended up fighting the mold outside and had to cut early.
    You will like those BB beans.

13. Maybe it was the whole country I put seedlings out with bottles covering them from anything that might eat it and the rain buried them and the corn I was also growing not even 2ft tall so I doubt they would’ve given a good yield anyway.
    It’s my first time growing it I’ll let u know the company said the 23-28% thc is what the breeder thinks going on parents they came from but they haven’t tested them yet so I don’t know what to expect i don’t care as long as it’s a good daytime smoke for moving around and gg is good night time couch lock smoke lol