Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to protect my vape.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4pawsbmj8, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Hey gc. I'm going to a buddy's neighbor hood tomorrow and I think I'm gonna bring my vape. It's a box vape with a whip.

Any good ideas to protect it? I was just gonna use one of those Nike string sack. You know?
    Were probley gonna chill at multiple people's houses and chill at the park.
    To risky to carry around?
    Any ways to conceal it?

2. Ur best friend out of all the houses just leave it with his stuff...where he stashes his stuff and get it another time

3. I would definitely not feel comfortable bring a tabletop vape out with me. There are so many situations that would end badly for the vape (police, dropping it, losing the bag etc etc) and just think about how bad you'd feel if you lost it. If you don't really care about losing/breaking it, go for it, but I don't really think it would be worth it, especially if you're going to a park. If you're just chilling at a mate's house then you'll probably be alright, just wrap it in a jumper and be really careful with it.

4. I put it and my grinder in to a portable DVD player case. Kinda bulky. Idk I might reconsider.

5. bring your expensive vape to a party? i wouldnt

6. my buddy brought a vape to a party...needless to say it was stolen. i bought my vape as a home smoking tool, i personally wouldn't bring it out but if you trust a friend enough to leave it there or trust yourself enough to carry it go ahead

7. Just leave it at home, unless it's a purple days. Purple days vapes are fuckin indestructable!