Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to propperly use the MFLB?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rubik, Feb 18, 2012.

1. So I have my MFLB, and I've used it about 10 times. But I feel that it takes me too long to get high. I use 2700mAh batteries. Could the owners here, give a detailed description of how you use it.

Thanks!
    -Uriel

2. Put battery in
    Wait a few seconds
    Small inhale
    wait a few seconds
    small inhale
    wait a couple seconds
    small inhale
    wait a second
    small inhale
    wait a second
    small inhale
    remove battery
    inhale for a couple seconds
    exhale
    get high

There is also a video on youtube showing how to do it. I recommend watching that.

3. How many seconds aproximately? Do you put your finger in the glass piece? Do you leave your mouth in the glass thing while you "small inhale - wait a second"?

4. Yeah, the sipping technique works well with batteries. If you sprung for the wall adapter (i strongly recommend it, i did!) you can turn that puppy up and get huge vapor clouds without cooling the unit off from long draws.

Also, trench 3/4 full and make sure to hold the hit in as long as possible, if you see vapor come out of your lungs, you didn't quite make the most of the hit.

5. By glass piece do you mean the stem? Or?? Cause I can't put my finger in anything.

Watch the first video:

http://magic-flight.com/videos.php

6. You should wait until you see vapor accumulating in the trench before you begin to inhale. Inhale slowly and pull gently. Cover up the hole or end of stem while you're holding in the battery. Mix up the weed in between hits (I use a bobby pin).

7. I have one and I take really slow long hits out of it. Like push the battery in and check through the hole to make sure its on (if its lit up red, its cookin), after you see it, put your mouth and start inhaling as slow as you possibly can. You should barely feel like you are even inhaling. The vapor will tickle the back of your throat. If your lips start burning, you need to speed up the inhale. But just a little, go too fast and you won't get a good hit. The only bad thing about hitting it like this, if you just hold in the battery and inhale too slow, you can ignite your bud in your mflb, and it has a much stronger smell (not good at all for trying to hide it). Hope I helped!!

8. #8 rubik, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    Yeah, the stem, and thanks for the vids

Where can I get the wall adapter? How does it work?

Also, doesn't the vapor can come out from the back side of the box?