Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Properly Take Rick Simson Oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by nomorepain247, Jul 11, 2014.

1. since it's already heated during the process of making it does it need to be heated where you are going to ingest it. also is that the best way to take it for pain also is there any advice on how much to take out often and how long it should take before you see results

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Normal RSO is decarboxylated enough to be taken immediately.

Eating it is an effective way to get pain relief, if your pain is localized and near the surface of the skin you could supplement by mixing the RSO in an oil (coconut is best) and applying it topically.

Really though, eating it is enough for most people.

Experiment with the dose you use until you find something that works consistently. Once you eat the oil you should feel the effects begin within an hour or two, and it typically lasts 4-8 hours depending on several factors (metabolism, digestion speed, tolerance).

Just take another dose whenever it wears off. You can't hurt yourself by eating too much, worst case scenario you get too stoned and will get intimate with your couch for a couple hours.

3. I bough a tube of the RSO from my dispensary, I took a drop the size of a grain of rice, and i tripped Ballz, all night long, I saw buddah float by me, and I saw a bearded man and I think i may have had a conversation with the creator God.

they were all closed eye hallucinations,  I tried to take less the next day but it's so feakn thick it's really hard to titrate, the next time I took it i went outside for a walk and ended up walking 8 hours straight while contemplating the most deep questions.  It was basically a psychosis.

I gave it away now I take a piece of medicated chocolate everyday high in CBD from bhangbar.

4. Taking it internally with an oil like coconut or hempseed will help you absorb more of the cannabinoids. Taking it straight is the least effective way to ingest it.

5. damn bro what a trip! remember you control your mind not the other way around, train your mind and get the results

I just discovered medical cannabis a year ago I got my card, and i smoked a little bit like one puff and I would go walking for hours, not really enjoying it kinda freaked out,

it was sorta like never having coffee before then you go to starbucks and someone buys you a venti coffee with a shot of expresso mixed in.

then i went straight for the oil like a maniac.

I gave it to my friend he took a big gob of it and texted me the next day he said all it did was make him shit and fall asleep, LOL

After I had told him how crazy potent it was he barely felt it, lol

7. ha ha, Well what did you get from the experience--   one guy sees angels and the other has a bowel movement!  we each get what we need for every situation with cannabis   :) 

the exact reason I think their is no medical or recreational, it is one plant and will benefit someone in top health as well as someone at the lowest point of health depending on what they each need.