Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to properly store bud outside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iloveweed2563, May 4, 2017.

1. Hey I'm picking up a half of bud and I have to store it outside. I'm wondering what I should put it in so it doesn't get messed up by the heat outside. Any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Plastic bag, glass container, start digging. The hole needs to be deep enough to straddle a bucket about 20 feet into it.
    Now get yourself some wood and build a pulley, finished?

Now you need to build your bucket, simple sticks will do, go ahead and weave them.

Connect bucket to pulley and use this to secure weed in hole, all the way at the bottom.

Now fill the hole with cement. This will conceal smell. When you're ready to get weed just jack hammer and use pulley to retrieve !

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. It needs to be something simple I don't have time for that lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Just do put it into a plastic bag then in a glass jar, then if possible put everything in a metal tin or an old pant can. Dig a hole about 30-60cms deep. Put something over the spot so you know where it's at. I would not suggest doing this in a regular basis but for a week or so should do the trick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Newbies.. always skimp on the pulley and concrete..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1