how to properly set up a 215 grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by comeoriginal740, Jan 8, 2013.

1. In la county outdoors. I was thinking two+ patients with rec and info in a file and plants tagged for each patient.6 ft fence. Want to do 12 monsters. Neighbors will def smell em any possibly report it. Just thought I could use a few of your opinions before the season starts. Thanks dudeskiis!

2. I would check your county regs. Even if your are legal they can set limits like it need to be 100 ft from the property line or a cap on the number of plants in a residential community. U can usualy find this on google or the canormal website

3. I tried google and came up empty handed. Almost forgot about NORML' thanks for the reminder. I guess if I don't find info there I'm headin to a lawyer.

4. the main thing for me last season was to be extremely open with the neighbors.. I'm up north california, our regs are a bit loose and hard to understand, the main thing in my county up here is if noone is complaining about your garden then the cops are going to move on to a garden that someone is complaining about.. make sure your garden isn't butted right up to the fence especially if they have children.. use the bamboo fencing from homedepot and line ur fence with it so neighbors can't really see much unless they try real hard.. try not to blast your neighbors in the face with weed plants, lol..

5. [quote name='"mike trich"']the main thing for me last season was to be extremely open with the neighbors.. I'm up north california, our regs are a bit loose and hard to understand, the main thing in my county up here is if noone is complaining about your garden then the cops are going to move on to a garden that someone is complaining about.. make sure your garden isn't butted right up to the fence especially if they have children.. use the bamboo fencing from homedepot and line ur fence with it so neighbors can't really see much unless they try real hard.. try not to blast your neighbors in the face with weed plants, lol..[/quote]

Agreed I does help when your neighbors grow to. The one thing I disagree with you mike is stay away from the bamboo fencing. In my neck of the woods we call those the I grow weed fence. I put up wood latis with a tarp behind it. I do it more do the rippers won't notice than the neighbors.

6. thats true dog whenever I see the bamboo I know there is a crop.. good call..

7. [quote name='"mike trich"']

thats true dog whenever I see the bamboo I know there is a crop.. good call..[/quote]

Yeah I see them and chuckle to my self.