Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Properly Inhale Weed Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Dec 21, 2010.

1. :wave:When you hit from a bong, must you inhale it deep into your stomach until you can't breathe or like only for 5 seconds. What method can you get the most THC

thx in advance

2. what ya smokin outta?

3. breath in normally, just you have smoke in your mouth

hold for 2-3 seconds

exhale

( if you can get a nice flow out your nose, its getting into your lungs. )

4. Just breathe in and hold for 2-3 seconds (some people say 5 seconds, but it is just preference really)

5. What? Inhale into your STOMACH? What are you on?
    Please tell me you mean lungs.

6. take huge unmanageable rip

hold for 45 seconds

face turns red

exhale and start coughing drooling on everyone

pro toker:rolleyes:

7. it all depends on your pipe. For instance, if you use a water bong, you want to fill the chamber with as much smoke you can handle and inhale it all, then hold as long as you can. The water cools down the smoke for you. But down let the smoke sit in the chamber long, it will make you puke up a lung.

You can do that with a bong but not with a pipe. If your pipe is short, you have to be careful not to burn your throat with excessive smoking (excessive smoking is all i know). If the pipe is longer, you can take larger hits as the smoke cools down but not as large as a bong hit. Hold for as long as you can.

Coke can also works and it not bad if you can prevent the weed from falling off the can and burning it right. Make sure to put a carb or hold in can to allow you to clear the chamber.

Next is a blunt, that you can try and hit it hard but you will most likely regret it. Instead take small hits and hold for moderate times, like 3 to 5 seconds. Longer if you can but you will get super high with a blunt.

Then a joint. I prefer not smoking off a joint. I think it is a waste of weed. But when you hit hit as much as you can handle and hold for as long as you cant. Their is not tobacco like in a blunt so it is smother and less harsh. So hit it good.

You can try eating bud but that is also a waste of weed and I only want to sleep if i eat it.

Hope this helps......

8. You inhale into your lungs not your stomach..but yeah I've swallowed smoke before, I kept burping up smoke afterwards

9. I try to get my smoke the deepest as possible when Im smoking good buds lol, which is normally my stomach, thats where it starts for me, hold in for like 3 secs. Use your diaphragm haha, its like singing.

10. KK I'm hitting from a homemade water bottle bong with my buddies
    and so about the chamber, do i put my finger on the carb till the chamber fills up or do i just inhale from the getgo when i light up the bowl ?

sorry this is only like my 6th time and my first time handling it immma noob :smoke:

11. the longer the smoke is in your lungs, the more time your body has to get all the thc out of the smoke, exhaling white is the thc going to waste. I think?

12. BS. You absorb the majority of thc, in the first few seconds of inhalation. Are you saying white smoke means you're wasting thc? White smoke = uninhaled smoked. Inhaled smoke is always thinner.

13. Pace yourself when you're finger is on the carb and inhale slowly, after releasing your finger off the carb clear the chamber and inhale more forcefully.

14. Hold the carb.
    Spark the weed off while starting to pull.
    When you have reached desired strength, release carb and continue to inhale till chamber is empty.
    Cough like a biatch.

15. I do that almost every time I blaze :bongin:

16. Yeah it used to be like that for me but I started using my diaphragm more I guess..something different and it doesn't happen anymore lol
    I guess all along I was swallowing a little bit of smoke with each hit

17. ...um... judging by the site we're posting on I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say... weed?

18. why would your body absorb any more thc in the first second rather then the third? and im honestly asking as an uninformed toker.

19. Take a nice milk hit out of a bong, breathe in quickly (not too hard), hold it in for 2-3 seconds, and exhale! :bongin:

This technique works great out of any smoking device. 99% of the THC is almost immediately received by your THC receptors in your lungs and brain. So there's really no need to hold in one's hit for any longer than 3 seconds. That is, unless you want to kill innocent brain cells.

20. THX EVERYBODY FOR THE TIPS !!!

I WILL GET HIGH FOR CHRISTMAS PARTY LOOL :hello::smoke: