Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to properly decarb question, along with a few others

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MattmPsi, Sep 19, 2013.

1. I've been trying to make firecrackers with dank lately, with no success for some reason.

I once made some that totally blew me away, and I have no idea why it worked that time and no longer will.

I think there is something wrong with the way I decarb my bud. I've used a toaster oven, regular oven too, neither have worked.

Basically the instructions say to bake the bud until its crispy and crumbles to the touch. I've used all sorts of different times, temps, etc. but something I've noticed is that usually if I do it for the reccommended time and temp I get burnt weed, usually if I check it after like 8 mins its nice and crispy.

What's going wrong? Also, I decarb .5 at a time (cause that's all I'm using..) does that affect how its baked?

I put it in a baking dish with tinfoil covering it.

What I do next is standard firecracker technique..

I'd like to stick with the toaster oven here.. So my main question is; to those of you who decarb via toaster oven, what time and temp do you use?