How To Produce Feminized Seeds

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Pumbasa Mufasa, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Your plant hermied if there was no pollination. That is due to stress it could have been from you bending but could b a variety of other factors

Once that happens your plant goes into survival mode and stops producing bud and focuses on reproducing... getting you seeds

2. Oh, so if I grew out some of those seeds, they could possibly produce more than the original plant which got seeds? Can't grow again quite yet but maybe in a year or so...

3. if you use this technique on one cola and let it pollinate its self would the seed be exact copies of that plant or would it start expressing its recessive traits also?

4. thank you after next year only gonna have jillybean in my garden!

5. So whats the deal ? anyone else tried this and got all females ?
    it looks simple and i am definitely planning on sacrificing a whole plant for seeds.

so this works on feminized plants right ?

i figure 1 entire feminised northern lights autoflower should get me like 100 seeds... sound right ?

6. does it matter at what stage you spray them down with C.S.? i tried it out about 3 weeks in with no male pollen sack appearing after 3 weeks of spraying.

7. Ganjaclimber, how did those seeds workout for you? I snapped a 4' tall PK that then sprouted a male preflower at the site of the break. Long story short, Im keeping the remaining flowers as personals, but Im hoping to get some femenized seeds out of it. Curious how that will play out.

8. hermies are feminized seeds

9. Has anyone tried to use Aspirin? I've read that it is possible to turn a plant hermie by applying aspririn