Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To: Prevent Shake

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nuggetman420, Jun 29, 2012.

1. #1 nuggetman420, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    So, maybe some of you know this, maybe some of you don't.

Now, say you have a reasonable large amount of weed in a bag, and every time you get to the bottom of the bag it usually ends up being a good amount of shake. This is mostly caused by the movement of the bag every time you go to pull another nugget out.

In order to lower the amount of shake by a good amount is to:

A. Find a straw.

B. Open your zip lock bag.

C. Take the straw place it inside the bag ( not too close to the bud or you'll end up getting some small pieces of dank in your mouth/throat ).

D. Make sure the straw is at 1 end of the zip lock bag, and then close it until its there's only room for the straw.

E. Now, suck all the air out of the bag, and it will look as if it has been vacuum sealed.

Do this every time you go to open your bag, and you'll definitely end up with less shake.

2. seems kinda uneccessary..... shake doesnt bother me since im grinding the nugs up in my grinder anyway...

3. shake is like 100X easier to roll with and is usually loaded with keif

not sure why shake gets a bad rep tbh

4. shake is bad from a distributor's stand point. thats the only reason i could see it being bad. like mentioned, it's just going thru the grinder anyways :smoke:

5. I always end up with a kiefy layer of kief, it's beautiful.

6. Shake is better than stems :smoke:

Probably should be in apprentice tokers.